These are two iPad apps that I truly love. The possibilities for activities are endless and the ease of use it far better than many of the web-based animation suites.
Here are some ideas that we have tried or will be trying in the new year:
- French dialogues between two characters
- an interview with a character from a book
- creation of original media texts (we did informercials – they were hilarious)
- role playing social skills
- sock puppet conversation of the birds and the bees (seriously…)
- animation of a chapter of a story
- explanation of a math concept and it’s application in the real world
The list keep growing and growing. What have you used these apps for?